See and do
You want to go on holiday away from beaten tracks ? You're at the right place !
Together with our partners we'll make your holidays unforgettable !
• Horse riding: Discover the picturesque nature of the surroundings with the Horse riding club Armenia. Let your guide Tigran take you to fabulous places : go up the Armaghan mountain, sleep under the stars ...
• Hiking: Walk up to the 150m diameter crater of Mount Armaghan and discover the natural lake formed in it, enjoy the night under the stars
• Camping on Mount Armaghan
• Walk through the forest. and the National Park of Sevan
• Swimming at the lake
• Fishing in the Arkidji river as welle as arounf the lake
• Off piste skiing and paragliding live magical moments on the Armaghan mountain
• Motorcycle ans mountain bike Our guesthouse welcomes motorcyclists and cyclists for a stopover on their tour
• Local cuisine workshop Participate in the preparation of lavache (the traditional Armenian bread) or various regional dishes.
• Visit the "regional products road" Meet the villagers who produce "local" products: fish farming, beekeeping, preparation of herbal teas and dried mountain herbs (Sareri Parik), canned jams or mountain mushrooms, etc...
• The mill Our mill is still in operation. Maybe you will have the chance to meet the villagers who come to grind wheat or produce flour.
• Historical milestones At the crossroads of the north-south and east-west roads, our lodge is the ideal stopover for a night or two on your touring routes. You will enjoy the cultural and historical richness of the region in complete tranquility, alternating visits, outdoor activities and nature discovery.